Health and Safety and Insurance are like two classic cars in a pod!
Check out the health and safety service we offer here
Sinclair Solutions is a family business, based in Te Awamutu.
A couple of testimonials :
Phil Attwood, A and H Motors (2015) Ltd, Te Awamutu
"Great job, very professional, thanks so much"
Torren & Rhonda Walker, Riverflat Farm
"Very impressed with service provided. Bob is thorough and knows his stuff. He didn’t oversell and was friendly and approachable"
Bob Sinclair is a Financial Adviser and has over 25 years experience in the insurance industry.
Bobs dad was also an "insurance man" being the local Te Awamutu Representative for Government Life (Tower) from 1955 to 1976!
Ann-Marie Sinclair commenced in 2018 and holds a Bachelor in Business Studies (Accounting) and carries out liaison work with clients.
Bob specialises in advice for individuals, families and small to medium size business owners.
He has advised and assisted many business owners in the area of Health and Safety, ACC and all forms of Insurance.
Bob can advise and help you with Insurance, KiwiSaver, ACC and Health and Safety.
Finances, insurance and ACC are like pieces of a jigsaw...
When all the pieces fit together correctly, your plan works better and money isn't wasted.
Bob says, his job is to ensure :-
We believe a good adviser is slow to talk and quick to listen
Making sure the pieces fit
Local - Trusted - Experienced
To find out more about who we are, our charges, how we handle conflict of interests and more, click the button above. We will also provide this information for you in written form, on your request
We use the internationally recognised 6 step advice process
1. We establish client relationship. Meet with you. Listen as you outline your financial/insurance needs. Ask questions and explain how we maybe able to help.
2. Gather data, information from you regarding your situation. Where are you, right now. Where do you want to be in 12 months, 3, 5years. We ask questions and listen.
3. Analyse and evaluate. Spend time considering various options for you. This is where our experience and understanding plays a big part.
4. Recommendation and presentation. Come back to you with a written report outlining our advice. We will inform you of our limitations and may refer you to other professionals in areas we cannot help you with.
5. Implementation. Help you to get started on the course of action you decide on.
6. Monitor and review. Arrange a time to meet again to see how its going. Is the plan working? If not, how can we adjust the plan or work closer with you.